Commission Process / Policy
- Simply get in touch through the contact form for a quote.
I'll need to know the following: size, time-scale, colour scheme and a small list/images of existing works you like. Also, if you have any swatches/paint samples/images of the proposed space then they would be very helpful!
- I send you a quote and once we are agreed on this, I will send you an invoice for 50% of the agreed price, payable as a deposit & so I can purchase the necessary materials for your piece.
- I will begin work on your painting and will send you images of it once I feel it's near to completion (subject to our agreed time-scale). From this point you can specify changes and alterations to colour and finish etc.
- Upon completion of the piece I will invoice you for the final 50%. Payment is accepted by Paypal, BACS & by credit/debit card (through Etsy or PayPal).
- Prices start at £60 for a small piece in acrylic/acrylic gouache on canvas (20 x 20 cm/10 x 10") and increase with size - please get in touch for a quote.
Prices include postage within the UK, postage overseas is calculated on a case-by-case basis.
- All paintings are shipped on the frame, ready to hang. I prefer not to un-stretch & roll my work.
- All work is covered by the UK's distance selling regulations. This means that you have the right to return your piece should you decide to do so. You have 14 days from the point of delivery to inform me of your decision to return your painting, please see my returns section for more information.
- Time-scales vary depending on the size and complexity of the painting, generally the fastest completion time is a full 2 - 3 weeks.
- If you prefer, you can commission or purchase artwork through Luminaire Arts, a London-based arts consultancy company who offer the entire package including framing and installation - Luminaire Arts